Recipe: NutriBullet Ice Cream Recipe
Summary: The Nutribullet blender can make more than just healthy smoothies. Freezing this Nutriblast will healthy home made ice cream everyone will love!
- 1 medium banana (frozen)
- 3 chunks of mango (frozen)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 25 grams (1/4 cup) Cacao chocolate
- To prepare ingredients, freeze fresh banana overnight (or longer).
- Add banana, frozen mango chunks, and milk to blender and mix.
- Once consistency has started to form, add Cacao chocolate and mix again.
May substitute Almond milk for Coconut milk.
If ice cream is too “soft”, add more frozen banana.
Preparation time: 3 minute(s)
Cooking time: 3 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2