Recipe: ChocoBerry Blast
Summary: This chilled, chocolate-y smoothie not only tastes great, but is guilt free since it’s super healthy and made of all-natural ingredients.
- 1 cup Kale
- 1 and 1/2 medium Banana
- 1/4 small Apple (remove as many seeds as possible)
- 1/2 cup frozen Blueberries
- 1 tbs Chocolate Cacao Powder
- Water to fill line
- Add in Kale, Banana, and Apple to your Nutribullet blender.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of Chocolate Cacao Powder.
- Add in frozen Blueberries (about 1/2 cup, but you can add more/less to ensure berries reach the fill line). Add in water to the fill line as well.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds and enjoy!
Adding cacao powder offers to a Nutriblast an all-natural alternative to eating chocolate. We like the Chocolate Cacao power by Navitas Naturals, which you can find here.
Preparation time: 2 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1
Culinary tradition: USA (General)